Sunday, September 15, 2024

Outback Proposal-Out Now

I'm thrilled to announce that Outback Proposal is Out Now. I loved creating these characters, with an intertwine of past characters in previous books. Hence, perhaps a series around the Wade Brothers. I'll see what develops. :)


My first review of Outback Proposal. 


I'd like to thank my readers and especially those who leave a rating and/or a review


This reader, I think, lives in Melbourne. I’d like to meet her one day, plus all my other readers. 😊


I’m pleased you enjoyed Outback Proposal. 



Excellent Five Stars 


Reviewed in Australia on 14 September 2024

Suzanne Brandyn's new book, Outback Proposal, is an excellent read. I love Suzanne Brandyn's writing style, which always engages me with her characters and story, and Outback Proposal did not disappoint. I engaged with the story and the characters on the first page, and lucky for me, it was the weekend because I forgot about sleep last night. I love Suzanne Brandyn's portrayal of the characters of Outback Proposal and how they intertwine. Outback Proposal was well-written and researched. I like Suzanne Brandyn's description of the settings of Outback Proposal, which allowed me to imagine being part of the book's plot. Readers of Outback Proposal will learn about the consequences of a marriage breakdown on a family. The narrative also highlights the community's pivotal role in requesting a national heritage listing. I recommend this compelling book to readers of Australian Romantic Suspense.


AMAZON AU:



GOODREADS: