Monday, March 21, 2022

Outback Promises. Reviews

Another five star review of Outback Promises on Amazon Au and Goodreads. So overwhelmed. Thank you, valuable readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Forget about sleeping

Reviewed in Australia on 19 March 2022

I enjoyed the ending of Outback Promises, which made me smile. Suzanne Brandyn did a fantastic job highlighting women's issues during pregnancy. I engaged with this book from the first page, and I forgot about going to sleep. I love Suzanne Brandyn's portrayal of her characters and the way they intertwine with each other throughout this book. Outback Promises is well written and researched by Suzanne Brandyn. I like Suzanne Brandyn's description of the settings of Outback Promises, which allowed me to imagine being part of the book's plot.
The readers of Outback Promises will learn about the problems when a small community ignores mental illness. Also, the readers of Outback Promises will learn about the role and the commands to handling dogs that law enforcement officers use during law investigations. I recommend this book.


No comments: