Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Out Now. Outback Promises


 I'm pleased my next works is up and running on Amazon kindle Au. It may take a day or so for it to appear on your site.

It's been a bit of a hard slog with covid, and flooding but hopefully we're getting on top of it all. 


Outback Promises.  Out Now.

It reminds me of a small town not far from where I lived. Oh, when I say not far. About a two hour car drive. :) I frequented it many times. It had a quaint, cosy and serene feeling. This is where Walkers Way is situated. Over the tablelands of NSW. 

Most of my work is related to where I lived, to where I was raised. I love the outback, I love the country and the clear blue skies. It's where my soul shall rest one day. :)

Thank you and keep safe and well. :)

If you are interested in an e-copy of Outback Promises, here are the buying links. 

Amazon Au.

Amazon US.

Amazon Uk.

Enjoy. x :)