Thursday, November 23, 2023

Update

Hello.

It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog, but as you may have realised, I've been busy writing, or undertaking writing related projects.

On my walks within the last month or so the wildlife have been putting on a display, but just recently not much is about. I gather they have had their fill and moved on. Hopefully some will be back but not the snake. lol

If you've missed them on FB, here is a little Koala who came to visit me. So cute.

Christmas is around the corner. I can't believe how fast the year has gone. I might spend a bit of time away but you can bet I'll still be thinking about writing, about plots, characters, and the like.

You can view the end of the Koala's travels on my Facebook Author page and more wildlife.

Keep safe and well,

Suzanne :) x