Sunday, September 4, 2022

Reviews

 It's awesome when authors receive reviews from readers. I'm always indebted.



When I receive a review for any of my novels, I'm thrilled. Well that is the good reviews. lol. But I have learned that you can't please everyone with your writing and that's okay.

I'm pleasing at least 95 percent of readers on Goodreads, so I'm pretty grateful. 

My latest release Outback Desire, although it's only been released a week next Wednesday, is receiving five star reviews.


Here's one of them.

Five-star reviews on Amazon Au and Goodreads. 

 5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended

Reviewed in Australia on 28 August 2022

 Wow, Outback Desire is an excellent addition to Suzanne Brandyn's portfolio. From the first page of Outback Desire, I could not put the book down until the end. The way Suzanne Brandyn incorporated the twist and turned differently ensured that I engaged with the plot and the characters. I love Suzanne Brandyn's portrayal of her characters and the way they intertwine with each other throughout this book. Outback Desire is well written and researched by Suzanne Brandyn. I like Suzanne Brandyn's description of the settings, which allows me to imagine being part of the book's plot.

AMAZON AU

AMAZON US

AMAZON UK

FACEBOOK

GOODREADS


Thank you. Have a great day or night and keep safe. 

Suzanne :) x