Monday, January 10, 2022

Update

 Good Morning. 

Gee time does fly, doesn't it? From Christmas to New Year, and now hot cross buns are in store for 2022 and Easter will be upon us. There's so much to do, and when I think about it, it makes me dizzy. lol  

I try to make the most of everyday. I'm currently packing up to have my place recarpeted tomorrow, and going through my next novel which hasn't a title as yet. I have only a few ideas, more will come later, hopefully. :)

Thank you for making my novels best sellers on Amazon Au and hopefully it will continue. The next story delivers mystery, romance and quite a bit of suspense. I do hope you enjoy it.

As soon as the blurb and cover are organised, I'll put it up but in the meantime I have to find a title which suits the book. Hmmm. I'm not sure if it will have Outback in it or not.

As for Covid, I hope you are well and are undertaking the safety precautions. It's all we can do. If you do have Covid I hope you get well soon, and as our government has stated, it's only a matter of time before we all have covid. Lovely. Until then I'll write as much as I can, and hopefully I won't get it too bad to prevent me from writing.

Take care and keep safe and well. x :)