Sunday, April 4, 2021

Update

 


Most of my novels have been best sellers on Amazon Au and I'd like to thank you for all your support. It means so much. 

With covid on the run and the recent flooding in the area I've kept a low profile. Mind you I've been busy writing.

Writing a new manuscript is often challenging, but when I have a basic plot and the characters in place, the story moves forward. At times I have a few subplots, and know where the story will go although sometimes when writing it begins to write itself.

I'm about halfway through this next manuscript and I do have a list of titles although I'm thinking Outback Secrets. I'm not 100% sure as yet. 

The News page on my website will announce any new releases, or generally anything that's happening in my writing world. 

I do hope you are keeping safe and well during our trying times.

Suzanne x :)