Saturday, October 10, 2020

My Next Novel

 

I’ve been in writing land during the last weeks in case you’ve been wondering what I’ve been up to.

My next novel is about a serial murderer and a very handsome Senior Detective Sergeant from Homicide who is using his mother’s rural property, River Glen, as an operations centre.

Unknown to the heroine, he requests she join him, specifically stating her name.

Detective Ella Hardy arrives at her mother’s property, Avonlea, knowing she has to face her past. A past that has haunted her for years. One she faces daily as she battles with loss, bitterness and regret.  

During the investigation they soon discover the attraction they had for each other remains. But when???? I’ll leave it at that for the time being. 😊

I use photographs or images that suggest the perfect scene, to ensure the descriptions are as vivid and real for the reader as they are in my mind.

I'm off to write some more. So have a great day/night. Keep safe. X


Some photographs that have inspired my writing. They take me home. :)

The Driveway to Avonlea
                                     

Garden at Avonlea





The rusted ute plays an important landmark


Harvesters



The most important. Sunset. They are so spectaculor.


I have many more that help with description and as I said drawing from my experiences and recent travels. It's amazing what the human mind can hold. lol. :)