Monday, January 27, 2020

Update


I've been busy working on the print edition of Riley Junction so hopefully it won't be much longer until release day.

















Willows Bend is steady #1 on Amazon Au Western. A best seller with a recent review of five stars.

Amazon Au:

I was expecting the usual Mills and Boon stuff but pleasantly surprised me. Half and half, I like this kind of story reminds me of Jayne Ann Krentz style but home grown. Kept me up to finish it, was glad to see I was half right when I'd finished but otherwise I'd had a few guesses a long the way. I shall look into more of this authors books.














I've also been busy working on a cover re-do for one of my past novels and with a new title. 

Plus, I've been writing my next Rural Romantic Suspense.

Oh, and there's more but I can't explain at present. It's full on. :)


Have a great day/night. 
My gratitude is in abundance. 
Thank you for your support. x