Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Copyright Infringement

Forgotten Memories E-book format is out of contract and still available on the internet at various e-book sites.

It is against the law to sell or purchase this e-book  as I have not given my permission since the contract expired on the 5th day of March 2017.

Amazon have been very helpful as always and have taken the e-book from their listings and I am hoping other sites will follow suite. I do not receive any royalties for this works.

I have continually emailed the new owner Alan Leddon of Caliburn Press/Eternal Press/Damnation books to have a reversion of rights and the e-book taken down, but have had no response.

Therefore I am taking matters into my own hands, as I did my last expired contracted novel Heat in the Outback with the same publisher. I expect this will be ongoing for the print book as well, and the next contract with them expires, which is Eyes of a Stranger in May 2017.

I will not be republishing these books as I do not think they are up to publishing standard and in their current state have not been edited properly.

Coming Soon. Outback Reunion

  I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is coming soon to all Amazon kindle stores. I can't wait for release day. Yah. :) Blu...