Monday, August 3, 2015

Update

Gee the weeks fly, don't they?

I've finished a manuscript and a partial is with an editor, although it's been a while, I'm not sure about that one as yet.

I'm also into another manuscript and I do hope to have it released later this year. It's a rural romance with some suspense. :)

On the home front, everything is going well. There is development going on all about the place although it's not too noisy at all. I can always escape to my favourite spot just across the road and down a bit. The beach.

It's August and the weather is divine, it's almost feels like spring. I can smell it in the air, and feel it over my skin. Loving it. Have to go and write. Loving this story as well. They say the more a writer writes the better they become. I hope that's the case. Have a nice day/night. Keep safe. :)


This is across the road and about a ten minute walk south. Another nice place to write.

This photograph is taken across the road and down a bit, about a five minute walk north.
This was taken a week or so ago.







Out Now. Outback Reunion

 I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is Out Now at all Amazon kindle stores. The last book in the Dry Spring Series. I'm a ...