Friday, April 3, 2015

Outback Fever OUT NOW

Happy Easter Everyone. I hope your Easter break is relaxing. 

I'm delighted to bring you my next novel, Outback Fever, Australian Rural Romantic Suspense, available now at Amazon Au and Amazon US.


I thought I'd give readers a glimpse into what inspired me to write this story. Besides having a past full of vivid stories, some real and some not so real, I find photographs a trigger point in either describing scenery or drawing up character sheets. 






A modern day Romeo and Juliet. 
Cassandra Kinkaid

Jake Thornton

   
And how could I forget Zac. Cassie's Kelpie. Zac goes through
a lot and is a faithful dog. I wish I owned him. lol.
The creek when it's low on the property
Willow Creek Station 


















The wool-shed where Zac is tied up. 




Part of the property, Willow Creek Station. This is where the circle of trees are. 


Dipping sheep at Willow Creek Station

Another picture I took a while back situated near Willow Creek Station.  

I thought I had a picture of the house, but I guess that one was purely from my imagination. Or perhaps it was somewhere I once visited or lived, stored in the back of my mind. 

Happy Holidays. 

Coming Soon. Outback Reunion

  I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is coming soon to all Amazon kindle stores. I can't wait for release day. Yah. :) Blu...