Friday, January 2, 2015

Outback Flames---Out Now

Outback Flames. OUT NOW from                    


It's been a whirl wind 1st of the New Year. I'm still at it, and it's almost 4 in the morning here in Oz. Oh that's right, they say you need sleep. lol.. I hope to catch up on some soon. Not sure when.

I'm so pleased to bring you Outback Flames, along with more Rural Romantic Suspense novels throughout 2015. My extra favourite one will be coming up soon, although it has garnered interest from a Traditional publisher. Also with plans on releasing another one in May, this one has also has gained some interest from a Traditional Publisher. 

I can't be definite about what is going on, but I can assure you they will be going to you the reader, which ever way. :)
2015 will be an exciting year.

Many thanks to readers who have already downloaded Outback Flames, and to those who have responded in Goodreads for my call out for reviewers.

Thank you,
Enjoy the rest of your holidays. :)