Friday, October 24, 2014

Let Your Green-Eyed Monster Make You Insanely Successful

A very interesting topic for writers. Although I haven't had that jealously thing, I've felt down at times but always pick myself up and keep on going. :)

When writer friends announce they have a book deal I'm so thrilled for them, always saying my time will come. I've helped quite a few writers along my journey and I couldn't be more pleased for them. It's not a fight, a battle, but one's own war inside, as we strive to attain our personal goal/goals. May we all reach our dreams. :)

Take a look at this post on

 Best Seller Labs



There's even a free e-book that I found funny in a strange way, but interesting. :) Why not check it out, especially if you experience that green eyed monster from time to time?





Coming Soon. Outback Reunion

  I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is coming soon to all Amazon kindle stores. I can't wait for release day. Yah. :) Blu...