Friday, October 24, 2014

Let Your Green-Eyed Monster Make You Insanely Successful

A very interesting topic for writers. Although I haven't had that jealously thing, I've felt down at times but always pick myself up and keep on going. :)

When writer friends announce they have a book deal I'm so thrilled for them, always saying my time will come. I've helped quite a few writers along my journey and I couldn't be more pleased for them. It's not a fight, a battle, but one's own war inside, as we strive to attain our personal goal/goals. May we all reach our dreams. :)

Take a look at this post on

 Best Seller Labs



There's even a free e-book that I found funny in a strange way, but interesting. :) Why not check it out, especially if you experience that green eyed monster from time to time?