Monday, October 13, 2014

Done and Dusted

I thought I should pop in and let you know where I am and what I'm up to. My last draft of a manuscript is done and dusted. Yes, I've been quiet, but for a good reason.

Another almost close with a traditional publisher with emails back and forth is a learning and growing experience lately. My novels are now either not enough romance, or too much. Not enough suspense, or too much. I'm hovering around the target.




I'm almost ready to start another manuscript. A few plots have come to mind, and the setting is right there. My little home town of 1.200 people. It's an idyllic place in rural/outback Australia surrounded by eucalypt mountains with a large river running to one side. 

I'm excited about the prospects, and I'm going back for a few weeks soon to draw in the surrounds, and apart from memories, form new memories and undertake some research for my book. 

I'll leave you with this picture of Mia. She has been on my Face Book Page often. Isn't she cute?