Thursday, January 30, 2014

What happened to January?

Gee time does fly when your having fun, doesn't it?

This is what happened in January. 

  • Outback Fear is a finalist in the most popular Romantic Suspense category with the Australian Romance Readers.
  • I finished the final draft of a manuscript at 89,000 plus words. A romantic suspense set in Outback Australia.
  • Put our house up for sale.
  • Started another Romantic Suspense novel, naturally set in remote areas. :)
  • Attended our first writers meeting of the year with the Hunter Romance Writers.
  • Set out my goals for the year, both personal and business.
  • Said goodbye to my youngest brother again, who is now working in WA, at Bunbury as a project manager for a company who deals with the indigenous people and other Aussies as well. lol... something like that. :)
  • Waiting for a response from a publisher. Well not waiting, but it's in the back of my mind. Phew.
  • Read at least ten novels. I'm addicted I think. lol
  • Reached my goal of 2.000 words a week day. 
  • Started Pilate's again.
  • Designing a new home.
It's been 7 1/2 months since my Anterior Lumbar Intervertebral Fusion. My back operation through the stomach. Coming along well there. :) A little way to go but it's happening.

I'm sure there are heaps more. Oh, I just baked a cake, does that count.? Okay, off to read some more, and then cook dinner. 

Coming Soon. Outback Reunion

  I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is coming soon to all Amazon kindle stores. I can't wait for release day. Yah. :) Blu...