Thursday, January 30, 2014

What happened to January?

Gee time does fly when your having fun, doesn't it?

This is what happened in January. 

  • Outback Fear is a finalist in the most popular Romantic Suspense category with the Australian Romance Readers.
  • I finished the final draft of a manuscript at 89,000 plus words. A romantic suspense set in Outback Australia.
  • Put our house up for sale.
  • Started another Romantic Suspense novel, naturally set in remote areas. :)
  • Attended our first writers meeting of the year with the Hunter Romance Writers.
  • Set out my goals for the year, both personal and business.
  • Said goodbye to my youngest brother again, who is now working in WA, at Bunbury as a project manager for a company who deals with the indigenous people and other Aussies as well. lol... something like that. :)
  • Waiting for a response from a publisher. Well not waiting, but it's in the back of my mind. Phew.
  • Read at least ten novels. I'm addicted I think. lol
  • Reached my goal of 2.000 words a week day. 
  • Started Pilate's again.
  • Designing a new home.
It's been 7 1/2 months since my Anterior Lumbar Intervertebral Fusion. My back operation through the stomach. Coming along well there. :) A little way to go but it's happening.

I'm sure there are heaps more. Oh, I just baked a cake, does that count.? Okay, off to read some more, and then cook dinner. 

No comments: