Monday, September 9, 2013

On Writing and Ancestry

Morning everyone,
So how are you going with your reading and writing. Everyday for me is full lately. With writing at least 2.000 words a day, playing domestic goddess (nooooottttt) and all those other things we do to try and run a normal functioning life. Yeah right. :)

I've also been delving into my ancestry and have found some amazing connections. Wow. For most of my life I wondered if I had indigenous blood, and now it's been confirmed. No wonder I love to go walk about from time to time. lol... My youngest brother also loves to go walk a bout. lol...

Anyhow, it's in the female line from my Grandmother back, my Great grandmother was indigenous, her mother and her mother. So, mysteries from pasts gone by are coming out from under the rug, finally. I am loving the journey. I hope to find out more, and eventually meet the people who have been so kind enough to share their experiences, and their knowledge.

Bye 4 now. Domestic goddess cap about to pop on, then the fingers will do the talking. Hopefully I can reach the 2.000 mark again today. :) Have a good one.

2 comments:

Tarnya said...

Hi Suzanne
Wonderful news. I bet it's been exciting for you. And keep up the good work re your writing.

Tarnya x

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Tarnya. :)