Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and 2011 wrap up

MERRY CHRISTMAS
AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT IN 2011.

2011 gave me two contracts with a publisher. I was saying to someone the other day that I've achieved what I set out to achieve, and everything after that is a bonus.

I wanted to see my name in Hearts Talk Magazine, and I wanted to be published. Those dreams are alive, so now I will have to get some goals together for 2012. I would dearly wish for my thrillers to find a home, and I know one day they will. I love the stories, the fast pace and the characters. I could never give up writing it's an addiction, I have to have it. :)

They say when setting goals to be realistic...but hey I can dream away can't I? lol... What about you, have you a goal you didn't reach, or have you arrived only to want more?

Coming Soon. Outback Reunion

  I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is coming soon to all Amazon kindle stores. I can't wait for release day. Yah. :) Blu...