Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Lovely Surprise

I have been tagged by a lovely woman, a kind dear friend, Tami. Hi Tami.
http://tamis-ramblings.blogspot.com/

I’m supposed to answer five questions with five answers and tag 5 more bloggers.

Question 1: Where were you five years ago?

A. 2005. I was living 20 minutes north, and we were building the house I’m now living in. I was thinking about getting back into writing. :) Also in 2005 we flew to QLD for the day so I could visit a girlfriend. It was a lovely flight. I have complete confidence in hubby’s flying ability. :)

Question 2: What is (was) on your to-do list today?

1. Go for a power walk

2. Grocery shopping

3. Write

4. Write

5. Write

6. And write


Question 3: What five snacks do you enjoy?

1. Lollies lol

2. Occasionally a rum and raisin ice cream. Yum. 

3. I don’t snack that much. Hmm.

4. Dips, I love avocado dip

5. Crackers. Those pepper water ones.


Where did question 4 go? Hey Tami I think I can count. Lol :) Sucked into cyber perhaps.

Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

1. Write and keep writing

2. Travel more

3. Help others

4. Perhaps open a publishing company

5. Buy more investment properties

And 5 bloggers to pass it on to...in no particular order.

This is going out to:

1. Christina Phillips. http://christinaphillips.blogspot.com/ She is a talented, persistent author. Her novel Forbidden isn’t released until September but it’s available on Amazon right now. Woo Hoo!

2. Helene Young. http://www.heleneyoung.com/category/blog/ Helene’s first novel Border Watch has just been released.

3. Suzanne Jones. http://suzanne-sj.blogspot.com/ Suzanne is supportive of all writers. Her blog posts are from the heart and she always has something interesting to say.

4. Mel Teshco. http://melteshco.blogspot.com/ if you love vampires and loved twilight then pop on over. She has a great blog.

5. Karlene Blackemore. http://karlybm.blogspot.com/  Her next release is Operation Summer Storm. Don’t you just love that title. Her previous novel has a great cover as well. Fallout.

Out Now. Outback Reunion

 I'm pleased to announce that Outback Reunion is Out Now at all Amazon kindle stores. The last book in the Dry Spring Series. I'm a ...