Friday, May 27, 2016

Romance Writers of Australia Conference

I've been busy organising things for this years RWA conference in August.




 It's in Adelaide, at the Stamford Grand Hotel in Glenelg,  and the theme of the fancy dress cocktail party on the Friday night is 'Love is a Cabaret.' I've been searching for an outfit, so hopefully I'll decide on one soon. There's a fine line between Flapper costumes and Cabaret costumes.

It's an exciting time of year and this year I'll be away in August, then September to Uluru, and October I'm heading to Broome and then along the coast line of WA. I have a brother in Perth, and one who lives near Margaret River so I'm eager to catch up with them also.

I'm going to pitch at the conference and haven't as yet decided whom to pitch to. It will happen as I have to book in, but not sure of the deadline.

So if your'e attending get those costumes out, and perfect that pitch. It's going to be exciting. I'm looking forward to catching up with authors, readers, and editors. See you there. :)