This is what happened in January.
- Outback Fear is a finalist in the most popular Romantic Suspense category with the Australian Romance Readers.
- I finished the final draft of a manuscript at 89,000 plus words. A romantic suspense set in Outback Australia.
- Put our house up for sale.
- Started another Romantic Suspense novel, naturally set in remote areas. :)
- Attended our first writers meeting of the year with the Hunter Romance Writers.
- Set out my goals for the year, both personal and business.
- Said goodbye to my youngest brother again, who is now working in WA, at Bunbury as a project manager for a company who deals with the indigenous people and other Aussies as well. lol... something like that. :)
- Waiting for a response from a publisher. Well not waiting, but it's in the back of my mind. Phew.
- Read at least ten novels. I'm addicted I think. lol
- Reached my goal of 2.000 words a week day.
- Started Pilate's again.
- Designing a new home.
I'm sure there are heaps more. Oh, I just baked a cake, does that count.? Okay, off to read some more, and then cook dinner.