Monday, March 1, 2010

Winners: Passion In Paradise

It's the first of the month, and the winners have been drawn for my February Competition. Two winners will be sent a copy of my novel, Passion In Paradise. I finally found the automatic random generator after searching for quite a while. I was going to choose someone but thought it would be fairer using the generator.

The first winner is Lija. Could you please email me with your mailing address so I can get your copy into the post as soon as possible. The second winner is Amanda Parkinson. Please email me with your mailing details.

I want to thank the everyone for  the many entries received. If you didn't win, and would still like a copy, they are available for purchase on The Wild Rose Press website or for Aussie residents on my website. Thank you for your entries.

Suzanne :)

1 comment:

Angelina Rain said...

Yeah, I won!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I can't wait to get the book and read it.