Sunday, September 3, 2017

Inspiration


Inspiration doesn't only come from the area I used to live in, or the experiences I've had, or the people I meet, or what I hear or read in a newspaper. It also comes from the success of my work, from the reviews and emails I receive from readers. I am inspired to write, write and write more. Thank you for your support. The saying is true, Readers are Leaders. Most fitting don't you think?

It's exciting to begin a fresh novel. To find a main plot, to invent new characters, and intertwine the subplots along the way, as well as the developing romance and the necessary twists here and there. I’m loving the journey.

I would also like to mention that Pepper Creek, is sitting @ #1 Amazon Au Western and #10 Romantic Suspense. 
It's lovely to be surrounded by some well known authors and it's a great big thank you to my readers.


If you haven't already grabbed an e-copy of Pepper Creek, here are the links if needed. Pepper Creek is also global on Amazon kindle books.

Amazon Au
Amazon US
 
Thank you,
 
 Don't forget, smile.  Have a good day or night wherever in the world you may be. :)
 

No comments: