Friday, May 13, 2016

Email from a Reader

What a touching email. I received this email the other day, and it truly inspires me to do my utmost best.

I am overwhelmed. 


Hi Suzanne,
Just wanted to drop you a few lines to express appreciation for your books. I think I have read them all except one which I started this am. I am not a romantic at heart but found your books about so much more.
I was born and bred in Barraba NSW and have lived in Narrabri, Moree, Gunnedah, Wee Waa, Tamworth. I have lived in Toowoomba as well but now find myself settled between Wauchope and Port Macquarie. So needless to say I can relate to the setting of your stories. I have found myself having great difficulty to stop reading your stories and do other tasks or get off to sleep. Your stories are captivating to say the least.

Please keep your great work coming.

 Thank you.