Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Update



Wow, doesn't time fly. I hope everyone had a lovely Easter break.

I've been judging the Ripping Start Competition run by Romance Writers of Australia. I've received some good entries, and one outstanding entry so far. Good Luck to everyone who has entered the competition. It's a big step to put your work out there.

As soon as I'm finished judging these entries, I'll be starting another novel. I have a few ideas, but I'll be plotting this one out a bit more than I usually do.

I have two completed manuscripts sitting with publishers at present and I know it takes a while for a response, and the best thing a writer can do is begin another manuscript, especially if you're like me. I'm impatient. lol :)

Don't forget, if you haven't read Outback Fever and your'e looking for a romantic suspense novel to read here's the link. Thank you. AU    US 

Review taken from Amazon Au
 Suspense - feuds! 
One of the best outback romance books I have ever read. The feuding and suspense make it a "can't put down" book. Most books you can get a fair idea before the end of how they will end, but not this one! I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it. 

Thank you. Off to do a little plotting. Take care. :)