Monday, September 21, 2015

Locked in Writing Mode

I cant' believe it's been a while since I posted on my blog. Time flies when I'm having fun. 

After receiving excellent in-depth feedback, requesting structural edits,  I have rewritten a novel, worked on the synopsis and I finished on Friday. It's taken a while, and I do hope it will make it through the next step. 

On Tuesday, I'll get back to another manuscript. I've written at least half, with character sheets, a cork board full of notes, and pictures.  Someone suggested that I write a series of books, and I'm thinking this one may be the beginning. 

It could work out to be four. I've never written a series, so I'll see how it goes. Saying that, I may have them stand alone (You can read one without having to read the rest) although they'll be based on the characters in the first novel and the same property and town. 

As you can see I've been busy in writing land but I've managed to take some time out.  :) 

 We've been getting some rain lately and this shot was taken a few days ago as a storm moved in from the north. 



Okay should go, it's early morning and I might have a sneak peek at my next manuscript. :)  Have a good week. :)