Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Reviews

After taking  the last few weeks off, I have many emails sitting in my inbox to wade through. I'll get to yours soon. :) Although I said I'd be back today, I will be writing on and off, and popping in from time to time as there is still so much to do. I'm almost settled in our new house. It's a great place to write. :)

There was one email that caught my attention to this review of Outback Fever (below) while I was away. While reading it overwhelmed me and brought tears to my eyes. As I've said before, when a review arrives like this it makes writing so worthwhile.   



5.0 out of 5 stars Suspense - feuds! 24 May 2015  Amazon US 

By elaine
Format:Kindle Edition|Verified Purchase

One of the best outback romance books I have ever read. The feuding and suspense make it a "can't put down" book. Most books you can get a fair idea before the end of how they will end, but not this one! I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it.


There is also this one: 
5.0 out of 5 stars fast paced romantic suspense May 14, 2015
By Ronnie293
Format:Kindle Edition

Outback Fever is a fast paced Romantic Suspense with real suspense and plenty of action and danger.
Cassie is a strong female protagonist. She is not afraid to fight for what is hers and does not back down to threats. There is an underlying romance theme but the angst is not overdone and although written from Cassie’s POV the reader gets a couple of glimpses of Jake’s thoughts.
A story full of mystery and a few twists all wrapped up in a beautiful outback setting with characters you will find hard to let go of.
If you like to read stories with real suspense, this is for you.
If you like to read stories with a strong female lead, this is for you.
If you like to read stories with a beautiful, outback Australian setting, this is for you.
It’s the complete package!
Once again my deepest thank you to all valuable readers.