Friday, August 8, 2014

Romance Writers of Australia Conference 2014


It's Thursday night, and after this evenings buzz and chatter my ears are ringing. lol. I've all ready ran into so many writers, some new, mostly older writers and authors I've known for years. I sat with Tina Clark whom I've known for some time now discussing writing in general and wow time does fly. She is lovely as always. 

You can find her here: TM Clark.  She is the author of My Brother But One. An African suspense author. 

I'm looking forward to tomorrow. As well as pitching in the afternoon the Friday Workshop Presenter and Speaker  is James Scott Bell. 


James Scott Bell is the author of the #1 bestseller for writers, Plot & Structure, and numerous thrillers, including Don't Leave Me, Try Dying and Watch Your Back. His novella One More Lie was the first self-published work to be nominated for an International Thriller Writers Award. Under the pen name K. Bennett, he is also the author of the Mallory Caine zombie legal thriller series, which begins with Pay Me in Flesh. He served as the fiction columnist for Writer's Digest magazine and has written highly popular craft books for Writer's Digest Books, including: Revision & Self-Publication, The Art of War for Writers and Conflict & Suspense


Friday night is the Cocktail party which will be fun. Yah! lol 

I should get some sleep big weekend ahead of me. :) I'll update when I get home as I've just realised I can't get my photo's on this laptop. Drats. So I'll have to wait until I get home which will be around Monday or Tuesday. Until then smile. I will be. lol :)