Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update from Paradise

This morning was another beautiful day in paradise. The water was so lovely and refreshing after my walk.

 So what do you think, nice or not, eh? :)





Also I've been doing a last read over of a manuscript and to be honest I haven't started my next one.  I want to finish my current wip, and only have about 50 pages to go as my last and final draft. YAH.. :) I'm not only a perfectionist, but I try to be well organised. I like it that way. lol. :)

I forgot to upload the fireworks to let you know what I was doing as the New Year rolled in. So here's a couple. Not as grand as some fireworks, but still it was nice to see, except the ash and burnt paper, whatever it was, dropped over us.  We were picking it from our clothes for a while afterwards. lol...



 




No comments: