Saturday, December 7, 2013

The tree is finally up.

Well the tree is finally up. So what else have I been doing. Changing blog and website appearance, reading, and selling house, buying land, and oh okay, reading over my last wip. :) I can't say I'm having a break from writing as I think all authors have something writing related going on in their life. It's hard not to.

I'm pretty satisfied with what I have written, meaning my last two romantic suspense novels. Oh, and yes, naturally they are set in remote areas, meaning the Outback. I call them Rural Romantic Suspense. I'm hoping for these ones to find a publisher. In the meantime I'll be plotting the next one, and giving time to prepare character sheets etc. It's an exciting time, to start another wip.
I'll leave you with this. The tree. I love Christmas. I know I've said it before. lol... Merry Christmas :)



2 comments:

Tarnya said...

Lovely Suzanne. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and may all your dreams be.

Tarnya.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Tarnya.

In exchange Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you and your family. :)