Saturday, July 13, 2013

Sometimes a writer needs a lift

Hi Everyone,

Sometimes writers need a lift. After undergoing major surgery and into my 5th week post op, this review made my day, night, tomorrow and for a few more days there after. 

All writers also receive reviews that aren't what we hoped for, but when a reader posts something like this, it helps a writer to keep going. 

REVIEW:  I read Outback Fear, which was my first experience with your books. I am thrilled that I found you, because this story hit so close to home. Domestic abuse is so very real and some women do find the strength to fight back, carry on, and even experience real love. Savannah Harris is a survivor, and like many women, she refused to give up. This entire book screams determination, deceit, the love of a mother for her child, and finally, the elusive love that I am sure Savannah never saw coming. I am not a great advocate of violence, but I am glad that Mark got what he deserved. I loved Outback Fear and now I must read the rest of your books! AMAZON
Have a great weekend. :) And don't' forget to smile. You know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. :)
 Suzanne :)

2 comments:

Kerrie Paterson said...

Great review Suz! Hope the pain is under control.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Kerrie

Thankyou.

I'm getting better as each week passes. Phew. :)