Saturday, July 27, 2013

For the love of eagles.

This is the closest I'll get to having my own eagle. I love the creatures. I watch most documentaries about eagles. I'd love to have one, but caging them, no siree, they are best left in the wild to enjoy their time on this beautiful planet of ours.

There are two sea eagles that are always at the beach close by. I've tried taking a photograph of them but most of the time they are either too far away, gone before I know it, or I forgot my camera.

So here is my eagle, taken the other afternoon on a south westerly breeze, and two more taken moments ago.  Most people have roosters, some have Harley's, aeroplanes, witches, dogs, and horses. Do you have a Weather Vane and if so is it unusual?

I think eagles are in line with my love of lighthouses, unusual mail boxes and sunrises and sunsets. :)






Off to enjoy the rest of a lovely weekend. :) Have a good one. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne he's gorgeous!

I love old lighthouses too. Have you heard of an artist called Charles Wysocki? He painted American lighthouses set in the horse and buggy era. I think they're quite charming.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Sandy,
I don't know what it is about Lighthouses, they intrigue me especially the older ones. I must look up Charles and find out more about him.