Thursday, May 23, 2013

Goodreads


I've been named as an Author to Watch on Good reads and I'd love for your vote. Although 191 it would be nice to pop up a few ranks. Thank you if you can and if you can't well that's okay too. :) :) https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/36335.Indie_Authors_to_Watch?page=2

While this is great, I should get moving and prepare one of my manuscripts to send to the editor, shouldn't I?  Outback Fear is doing well, and I need to get organised to get this next one started as well. I am sort of but there are always delays.

Write in June is almost upon us, and while so much is happening at present I'm still aiming at getting the 50.000 words done in 30days. :)

My Facebook pages have been busy lately, so if you're not on fb you may miss out on something extra special, or general news you won't see on here. I'd love to see some of you there. Okay, must go. I've got a day of writing ahead. Enjoy your day, and be good. :)


 

No comments: