Friday, January 14, 2011

AWARD

Award:


Yesterday, I received a Stylish Blogger Award from the lovely Angelina Rain.  So I guess I should try to follow the rules.

1. Link back to the person who gave it to you.
2. Give 7 facts about yourself.
3. Award 15 great bloggers you've recently discovered.
4. Contact them and tell them about the award.


Seven Facts:
1. I get bored very easily
2. I’m a perfectionist
3. I donate one day a month to help others
4. I’m a lucky person
5. I cut another four inches off my hair. :)
6. I love wok seared fish
7. Spell check is my secret friend. :)

Other blogs I find interesting (I can't come up with fifteen new ones I have discovered lately, so here is 10 that blog frequently with interesting topics.).

1. Helene Young
2. Jenn Mcleod
3. S.E. Gilchrist
4. Misc. Ramblings
5. Christina Phillips
6. Heather Boyd
7. Cathryn Brunet
8. Eleni’s Tavern
9. Mel Tescho
10. Suzanne Jones

No comments: