Seven interesting/fun things about me. Geeish, now that's going to be pretty hard.
I have scuba dived off and around almost all the islands around the Whitsundays, and far north Queensland.
- My husband is a private pilot, and I love flying with him. It's another world up there.
- I got married in Hawaii, in 2008 in Honololu, south of Waikiki Beach.
- I'm going to write for the rest of my life. So I have a considerable way to go as yet. :)
- I worked as an editor for quite a few years. I left to spend time on my own work.
- I was born in the country, raised in cities, and now live in a lovely seaside town right beside the Pacific Ocean.
- I want a big, big dog, but hubby said he won't clean up the poos. Ho Hum... Well I certainly am not! lol
Gee, I know it's not too intereting, but whats a girl gotta do to answer these type of questions.
But that's not all,
Helene Young has an interview on her blog, and the question came up about Jams. What is the most unusal Jam you have tried. I came up with the most unusual Jams, Door Jam and Toe Jam. I so so want to read her upcoming release, Border Watch. :) She is celebrating her first Hachette author interview and is giving away a copy of ‘Border Watch’.
Check out her blog, and perhaps you too can win a copy. :) http://www.heleneyoung.com/category/blog/
But that's still not all, :) After being out for the day and celebrating our most favourable day, Australia Day, I'm bushed.