Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Copyright Infringement

Forgotten Memories E-book format is out of contract and still available on the internet at various e-book sites.

It is against the law to sell or purchase this e-book  as I have not given my permission since the contract expired on the 5th day of March 2017.

Amazon have been very helpful as always and have taken the e-book from their listings and I am hoping other sites will follow suite. I do not receive any royalties for this works.

I have continually emailed the new owner Alan Leddon of Caliburn Press/Eternal Press/Damnation books to have a reversion of rights and the e-book taken down, but have had no response.

Therefore I am taking matters into my own hands, as I did my last expired contracted novel Heat in the Outback with the same publisher. I expect this will be ongoing for the print book as well, and the next contract with them expires, which is Eyes of a Stranger in May 2017.

I will not be republishing these books as I do not think they are up to publishing standard and in their current state have not been edited properly.