Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Readers are invaluable.

Thank you to all readers who have purchased my novels.

I have five novels at present in the top 100 on Amazon Au, in the Western section many thanks to you.

As always all author's would appreciate your time to undertake a review of any one of our novels. We know time is precious, and we are very indebted for your opinion.

I'm currently working on another manuscript, and it's edging on 60.000 words with a little way to go as yet. I'm enjoying this one as I have all the others.

I've had a family crisis lately, and at present it is ongoing as we don't know the outcome. So if I am not around on FB or Twitter, here or Goodreads you will know why, although I'm writing or trying to write, sometimes life needs to resume first place.

 
And I've been thinking about the best way to thank a reader besides delivering the best novel I can, and that is to run a competition to win an Amazon Gift Card. So keep an eye out over the coming months. 
 
Have a great day x :)