Thursday, July 14, 2016

Reviews

It's time for a coffee break so I thought I'd share a few reviews with you of The Farm Sitter. 

Authors appreciate reviews as they can make or break an author. So thank you from the bottom of my heart to all readers who have undertaken a review of any of my novels. In fact thank you to readers who have purchased my books. :) 

Oh, there is one that is not so good, but as usual any review good or bad draws attention to that book.  :)

While I'm on the subject of reviews. Goodreads ratings  has 96 % of readers liking The Farm Sitter. So I'm pretty happy with that. Thank you. :)

 Amazon. 

Five Stars
on July 7, 2016
Farm Sitter is yet another example of Suzanne Brandyn 's ability to build an enticing story line. Suzanne has a great ability to provide for the romantics and those who love a great suspence story. I finish one of her books hungry for the news of the release of her next.

Five Stars
on June 21, 2016
This book is a wonderful love story with a twist of mystery. I loved Kate and nicks relationship and sophia's part of the mystery- a wonderful read and it has clean romance which is nice- I recommend reading this book to anyone. Young adult to old.

Back to writing. It's going well, or at least I think it is.  Be good. :)