Tuesday, February 23, 2016

A Grateful Thankyou

I opened my email the other day and received a lovely surprise. It made my day. So...

I would like to thank a valuable reader for taking their time in sending me an email to let me know how much they enjoyed Outback Fever. Although I did reply personally, I wanted to share her words with you. 


Hey Suzanne,
Just finished reading this book on kindle. Loved the book. Loved the twists and turns it took and couldn't  put it down. Just keep them coming. I love reading Australian authors.
Cheers Sandra 



All authors love receiving reviews for their work and an email to let them know if they are heading in the right direction. I certainly do. Well, I should get back to my current manuscript. It has to be sent to the editor within the week. Fingers crossed for this one. :) Oh and toes. :)