Monday, August 3, 2015

Update

Gee the weeks fly, don't they?

I've finished a manuscript and a partial is with an editor, although it's been a while, I'm not sure about that one as yet.

I'm also into another manuscript and I do hope to have it released later this year. It's a rural romance with some suspense. :)

On the home front, everything is going well. There is development going on all about the place although it's not too noisy at all. I can always escape to my favourite spot just across the road and down a bit. The beach.

It's August and the weather is divine, it's almost feels like spring. I can smell it in the air, and feel it over my skin. Loving it. Have to go and write. Loving this story as well. They say the more a writer writes the better they become. I hope that's the case. Have a nice day/night. Keep safe. :)


This is across the road and about a ten minute walk south. Another nice place to write.

This photograph is taken across the road and down a bit, about a five minute walk north.
This was taken a week or so ago.