Monday, May 4, 2015

Best Sellers on Amazon

I would like to thank all valuable readers. 

With five star reviews for my latest novel on Amazon, and having both novels in the best seller list, this pushes me to want and need to write more and more. :)

I'm currently working on another novel in-between building a new home, and moving within weeks. It's been pretty hectic the last few months. I can't wait to settle into my new office. I miss having my cork board, and although I have my desk set up, most things associated with my writing are still in storage. I've managed but it does make it easier when the necessary writing paraphernalia is on hand.

As I was writing for the US market when I first became published, I got locked into their spelling, punctuation and grammar. I had to use US words, now I'm using Aussie words, punctuation and spelling and it is much easier. lol I also feel my stories flow better and are more natural.

Outback Fever is currently at #4 in western romance, #4 in Romantic Suspense and in the top 100 sellers on Amazon kindle books. I have also noticed Outback Flames is popping up in the top #20 in western romance.

I owe it to you dear reader. So a big grateful thank you from me. I hope it continues, my writing will. Don't forget if you have time check out my NEWS page from time to time. It will keep you up to date with what's coming up next. 

OUTBACK FEVER AU

OUTBACK FEVER US