Monday, January 5, 2015

Outback Flames first review on Amazon

When I read this review, it confirmed that I'm on the right track with my Rural Romantic Suspense. 
Many thanks to Brenda, a Good reads Librarian for this review. You can read the rest of her review on Amazon.com 
Many thanks to all reviewers who undertake this job, giving their valuable time and feedback to authors.  

5.0 out of 5 stars 
Romantic suspense with tension and grit! January 4, 2015

By Brenda
Format:Kindle Edition

What an excellent romantic suspense novel from Aussie author Suzanne Brandyn. The pace was fast, with a delicious mixture of mystery and tension to keep me turning the pages to find out more! The descriptions of the Australian countryside are such that I could see the dry grass, the devastation from the drought, the starkness of the land, the heat of the summer; the last few chapters had me spellbound. In my opinion this is the author’s best work, and I’ll be looking forward to more from her. Highly recommended.