Friday, June 20, 2014

Update...The writing Journey

I've been thinking about my writing journey and where it has taken me, and at what stage I'm at with my writing. All I can say is that it's been a great trip, and I'm enjoying every step of the way. I'm doing what I love. I've met fabulous writers, authors, editors, and agents and made some great friends. 

I've been targeting Traditional publishers, with some great feedback which  I'm working on. I'm also targeting the higher end of e-publishers within Australia. As most of us know the publishing industry is slow, but hey they are a busy lot. I'm patient. Well, sort of. :)

I've been emailing an editor from a Traditional Publishing house in Australia and she has been so kind. It's no effort for her to answer a few questions, which I find professional and helpful. I am truly thankful.

I said to a friend today that I feel as though time is running out. Her reply is not to rush, that I have years ahead of me to reach my dream. (I do hope so)

With that said, I may not please all readers but I will try and be the best author I can be. I think I said that sentence a while back. :)

It's Friday again, so have a great weekend and enjoy. I'm going out to sea to catch a glimpse of Migaloo the white whale passing through tomorrow. I hope the weather holds out.

Have a good one. :)


No comments: