Saturday, March 1, 2014

Romance Rocks

I can't believe it's almost five months until our Romance writers of Australia's yearly Conference. It's going to be so exciting. Check this out.



This is what's in store for conference attendees. It's Awesome. :)

4 days. 30+ workshops. 350 writers and publishing professionals. One exceptional conference.

For twenty-three years, writers from around the globe have attended Romance Writers of Australia’s annual conference. This conference is a four-day event consisting of educational workshops, career enrichment and community engagement.

Join more than 350 published and aspiring romance writers, editors, agents and other industry professionals in Homebush, Sydney, NSW. With a focus on professional career development, craft excellence, networking and innovation, there is something for all writers, no matter where you are on your writing journey.
 
And this will be such a buzz. I can't wait. Yah! lol
 
 

'Leather and Lace' Cocktail Party
Leather and Lace sounds great. I'll have to work out what to wear. I've got a few things in mind. I love lace and adore leather, so my wardrobe has a few items I can choose from. I'm not sure what I'll come up with, but I've got a few months to decide. :)
 
Have a great weekend everyone. It's raining, here and we've had 4" of rain so far. I just hope they are getting it further out west. I love the sound of the rain on a tin roof, don't you? It's so soothing. :)
 


 

No comments: