Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Publishers


As most of you know I've been trying to find success with a traditional publisher. As yet nothing. I do doubt myself at times, like most writers I guess.

After having a phone call for over an hour with an editor from a Traditional publishing house in Australia, and having terrific feed back from another, I wonder what has happened.

Okay, so you ask why go with a traditional Publisher? Self satisfaction. :) That's all. Yes, and I also know some of us can make money by INDIE publishing/Self publishing. But that wasn't my goal although I am beginning to earn a nice little part time income.

When I think about it, I know it's the story and what that particular publisher wants, as they say there is nothing wrong with my writing. Well if that's the case how come it hasn't happened? Huh???

I know the answer.....keep at it. It will... but there you have it. Although I will continue to target all avenues this self doubt pops it's ugly head up from time to time and I question, oh boy do I question. lol... Okay, off to write  some more.

Have a great day/night wherever you may be, and keep safe. :)

2 comments:

Tarnya said...

You're right. I think most writers doubt themselves. I love your stories, and I'm sure if you keep on going how your are something is bound to happen. Rome wasn't built in a day. Keep at it Suzanne.

Tarnya.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol Thank you Tarnya. :)