Saturday, September 21, 2013

Promo: Outback Fear Free

If you haven't read Outback Fear, here's your chance to do so  for FREE.

'Outback Fear,' FREE to download on Amazon Kindle from the 25th September, 12am until 27th September 12pm Pacific Standard Time.
  
AMAZON US.        AMAZON UK.

 'Outback Fear' is a story of one woman's courage of fighting back, of redemption and new found love. 

 Review:
5.0 out of 5 stars A tough subject matter handled with compassion., July 16, 2013
This story was not just about domestic violence. It was about relationships, accepting help, standing up for yourself and hope.

Suzanne handled the abuse scenes tactfully and without any gratuitous violent descriptions. Domestic abuse is extremely violent but she does not exploit this to sell a book.

I loved the suspense and guessed upcoming events incorrectly several times. I love when a book can take me by surprise!

The Australian outback was described vividly and I could visualize a pack of Kangaroos hanging out -like the deer we have here. I'm sure a pack of deer can dangerous as well - right?

Very well written, engrossing book. I recommend it.


No comments: