Sunday, September 29, 2013

Authors detest Promotion or do they?

I thought I hated Promotion. Ask any Author and they will tell you how much they loathe it. Well, I've changed a little. During the last week, organising posts etc, to help get the word out about my novel Outback Fear going Free for three days was met with such approval, and great results as per Tania's comment in the post below.

I have met so many wonderful, helpful people during this time, and many willing to promote at no cost. I am overwhelmed at the support on Face Book and Twitter, LinkedIn, Goodreads, and many more social networking sites. Thank you to everyone who helped make this a success.

Everyone was fabulous. Yah! Phew, now back to some more writing related matter.

KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MY NEXT COVER COMING OUT SOON. I LOVE IT. Yes, I yelled that aloud. I'm so excited with the end result.

Until then, have a good weekend. I'm just pottering around today, and trying to take it easy. lol...Yeah right. I will try.

Have a good one, and don't forget smile.
Thank you. :)