Monday, August 26, 2013

Monday morning blues

Do you get Monday morning blues? I do. I've experienced them for years now.  I think they call it Monday itis. lol... It's a glorious day today, as was the weekend which I thoroughly enjoyed, but come Monday, Urgh.... It's a day for playing domestic goddess, something which doesn't come naturally for me.

Also a day of phone calls to and from real estates, and I want to write all day. It's not fair, but I guess if I can get everything done today it will leave tomorrow free for writing. I usually have Monday's away from writing to catch up on all that other stuff life tosses my way.

On a happier front, my niece had a baby girl recently, Molly, and my brother's wife had a baby boy, Lucas. I love the name Molly and will use it in a novel, as for Lucas, I'll be using that too. I love the name Lucas, although he'll probably get Luke.

Okay, I'm off to check a few emails, and heaven forbid me to go on Facebook which I probably will to make sure everything is up to date. lol excuses, excuses.  I'll put on some music to help me get through the day. There's nothing like singing to make one happy. Have a nice day/night and don't forget to smile. You know it takes more muscles to frown than to smile. :)


2 comments:

Tarnya said...

Congratulations, I also love the names Lucas and Molly.

Just think moving is an exciting experience. Let us know how it goes.

Tarnya.

Anonymous said...

I also put on music when cleaning. It helps make it not too much of a chore. Nice names. Congratulations. An Aunty.

Shirley