Sunday, June 9, 2013

Back home Surgery went well

I've just stopped in to let those people who don't know where on earth I am that I'm now back home, after major surgery. The surgery went well and  most people are in hospital from four to five days. I was allowed to leave just under a day and a half so I arrived back on Friday.

I'm still pretty sore but can do short walks. This will continue for two weeks and then I can start doing the usual things but with lots of restrictions.  At around three months I will be up and doing the usual but I have to be careful until the six month mark where I'll be brand new.  Well we are hoping.  So far so good. I have been reading today and haven't done much else unfortunately. I'm a little drugged out and weak and not quite alert to get stuck into my writing just yet :(

My 50ks in June isn't happening but hopefully by mid week next week I can get back into it, although it will be a June/July 50ks in 30 days.  Lol

I hope everyone is doing well and thank you for the many emails of well wishes and concern. You all have been amazing.  :)





4 comments:

Sandy said...

Hope your recovery progressing well and fast, Suz. At least you'll be limited in your procrastinating!

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Thank you Sandy.

yes, limited but the will has not dampened lol :)

rubyswan said...

MAY CONTINUE 2 BLESS KEEP & FULLY HEAL U Ms.BRANDYN UNTIL UR GOOD AS NEW!!

Suzanne Brandyn said...

Thank you Ruby. I'm getting better with each day. :) Yah! :)