Sunday, March 31, 2013

When do you really call completed, completed?

I've just finished my edits that were sent back from the editor, and I'm printing it out one more time to read over sometime next week. I wonder when I will say,  'I'm finished,' but when is it really finished?  lol

I've got another manuscript to read over, as well, before I send it off to an editor. Well, that's what I anticipate at this stage. Also I've plotted out and begun a third manuscript.

Oh, and I've written about 50.000 words of book 2, of 'Outback Fear.' I'm not sure what is going to happen to this one at this stage.  I may finish it. But I'll wait and see how the first book goes. :)

As you can see I'm keeping busy. :)

I was invited to undertake in an online pitch about two weeks ago, and my pitch was accepted. The agent asked for the first three chapters, but as yet I haven't heard from her... so it's probably one that didn't suit what she is looking for. Oh well. I can only try. There are so many avenues available for an author. It's a great and rewarding time for authors. Let's hope it continues.

It's the Easter long weekend this weekend and yesterday we had a family barbeque day. It was lovely. Tomorrow I'll take the day off as hubby and I are going exploring, and out to lunch. But, I'll tell you a secret, lol... writing is always in the back of my mind. I can't help myself. tsk tsk.

And guess who is cooking dinner on this lovely Sunday night? :) Not me that's for sure. Hubby is quite occupied in the kitchen and I'm not allowed in there.  Not that I'm pushing him away. lol. It's a good feeling, after doing the last of my edits. I'm off to have a wine, and relax on the back veranda.

Okay, have a great weekend everyone. I'll be around sometime next week, if not here, I'm on face book and twitter. Enjoy. :)